Have you ever wondered what it is like to pilot an airplane from takeoff to landing? Here is your chance to find out. No license is required. This is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
- There is no license required.
- A Certified Flight Instructor will assist you while you fly the airplane.
- You will enjoy flying the aircraft while your instructor keeps you safe.
- Air traffic control communications and complex operation of aircraft systems will be handled by your instructor.
- After your flight, you will receive a Pilot Logbook recording the flight time and type of aircraft you flew.
- Total Time : 120min
- Instruction Time : 60 min
- Cost Pilot : $220
- Cost Passenger : $100 Adult
- Cost Passenger : $50 Child
- For ages 12 and below, please sign up for the Kids Pilot Course.
- Federal Aviation Regulations do not allow people who have gone scuba diving or who have had an alcoholic drink within the past eight hours to fly aircraft.
- There is a chance that the flight must be postponed due to weather, aircraft maintenance, or other unforeseen events. We will reschedule your flight as soon as possible.
Intro Flight Standard Course Flow
1. Watch a simple video explaining the flight controls and flight instruments. Feel free to ask any questions about the flight!
2. After getting in the aircraft, acquaint yourself with the controls. Everything is real, not like a simulator. You are about to fly an aircraft yourself!
3. It is time for takeoff. Ease the throttles forward and wait takeoff speed. Pull back on the control yoke and you are airborne!
4. Under the supervision of your instructor, you will try climbs, descents, and turns. After you become familiar with controlling the aircraft, it’s time to explore the beautiful island of Guam from the air.
5. Time to come in for a landing. Your instructor will give you advice as you bring the airplane in towards the runway.
6. How was the flight? We hope you enjoyed it! Cool off with a glass of water and relish the experience of your flight in our office.
7. The flight time logged in your logbook is official flight training. If you are considering obtaining your pilot’s license, this time counts as part of your flight training!